Box Lab is the Real Estate Development arm which focuses on Zero Carbon/Zero Energy prototypes that are scalable.
Under this umbrella we navigate all phases of development projects to deliver custom solutions for both complex and straightforward challenges. As a landowner, developer, or investor, you are accustomed to unexpected events that emerge when you acquire, entitle, design, build, and operate facilities. But the distinct nature of properties and projects makes it difficult to foresee and prepare for these events, which range from permitting complications to environmental liabilities, as well as community engagement and unanticipated subsurface conditions.
We operate as integral members of your team from project inception through completion, advocating on your behalf and collaborating to find reasonable solutions with stakeholders, community organizations, abutters, and regulatory agencies. Our experts ask the right questions early on in a project and seek to understand each team member’s point of view. Through this approach, we provide technically feasible and economical solutions that balance cost, quality, risk, and time. We routinely work with our clients to get their projects entitled looking at the triple bottom line.
As real estate development consultants, we take on the responsibility for managing the entire real estate development process, coordinating the work of the development team, serving as a central point of contact for communication, and assisting in the decision-making process by providing advice and guidance to the owner. Services Include:
- Oversee the preparation of the development program and concept plans
- Undertake market/need/demand analysis
- Identify, evaluate and assist with property acquisition
- Assist with project design
- Prepare capital and operating cost budgets
- Prepare and update development and construction schedules
- Assist with zoning, entitlements, and other development approvals
- Prepare applications for government assistance
- Coordinate marketing/application/pre-leasing/pre-sales process